We wanted to let you know about a great opportunity in Missoula for 1st time buyers. Homeword of Missoula presents Home Buyer Education classes on a regular basis for first-time buyers. The topics covered are:
1. Selecting a lender
2. Using credit wisely
3. Understanding home inspections and insurance
4. Working with a real estate professional
5. Determining affordability
6. Distinguishing between different types of loans
7. Identifying special financing programs
8. Evaluating the advantages and disadvantages of home ownership
Upon successful completion of the program, attendees are provided with a certificate of completion which is required for many down payment assistance and other lending programs for first-time buyers.
The courses are offered on a monthly basis, either on three consecutive week nights from 6-9PM or on Saturdays an all-day class is offered several times a year from 9AM - 6PM.
For more information, and to schedule, please visit - Homeword